Thursday 8 June 2017

Happy Birthday

After checking the weather forecast yesterday and feeling certain I had enough time to treat the moss outside it rained after 3 hours.  The treatment needs to be on for 4-5 hours before it rains.  So, I guess I'm probably going to have to re-treat it!  It that wasn't enough, my car wouldn't start this morning!  Tomorrow is another day......I'm hoping it is a good one!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Brown Sugar - Celebrations
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/06/challenge-253-celebrations.html
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2017/06/new-challenge-at-bugaboo-anything-goes.html
The Outlawz Friday Challenge - Playful Kittens + Rhinestones and pearls
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/friday-color/forum/topics/festive-friday-s-challenge-june-2-2017

I have used a paper and a sentiment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps.  I added colour to both the image and sentiment using copic markers.  I also used some Angelina Fibre in the background and some pre-made flowers although I inked the tips of the petals with copic marker BG11.

3 comments:

  1. Dang ! That is the pits - I hope you can get some dry weather to do the treatment ! Did you get your car going ?
    Hope you are going to enter my Cats Challenge with this little beauty ? :-D I love that pile of cute kitties xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card! I love the image! Thanks for playing along with us at Brown Sugar and Hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your project! Thanks so very much for playing along with our June Anything Goes Challenge at Bugaboo I hop to see you again very soon!

    ReplyDelete