Friday 2 June 2017

Howdy!

A cowboy themed card - using one of my favourite Bugaboo images.  I love Dottie but I think the images of her might have been discontinued as they haven't appeared on the new site as yet.

I managed to include all the colours from the colour palette at Catch The Bug.




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Friday Challenge - Ride 'Em Cowboy
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/friday-color/forum/topics/festive-friday-s-challenge-may-26-2017
Catch The Bug - Colour Challenge
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/a-color-challenge.html

I used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image and sentiment are both from Bugaboo Stamps and are coloured with copic markers.  I also used some grey cardstock for matting, some hessian ribbon and some star shaped rhinestones.

1 comment:

  1. Dottie is one of my favorites too - I'm sure they will be back at the store soon. Wonderful country theme - perfect papers. Thanks for using a Bugaboo image and for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete