Tuesday 6 June 2017

Kid's Christmas

I didn't intend to have such a child's feel to this card but when the reverse of the paper was a dog image, I decided to work with this combo.    The more I looked at it the more it started feeling as a child's card!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-331.html
Winter Wonderland - Christmas Hats and/or Scarves
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/hats-andor-scarves.html


I have used the front and reverse of a christmas paper from a paper pad by Sugar and Spice Studio.  The image is from Sasayaki Glitter and coloured with copic markers.  I added some Dimensional Magic to the eyes.  I also added a glitter foam christmas hat, some washi tape and some rhinestone stars.

2 comments:

  1. That image is adorable, I love #SasayakiGlitter images and I only just discovered them! Great job coloring the image and I love that Christmas paper with the dog paws! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute image and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland and hope you join us again. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete